In holy Hinduism there are only three Almighty Gods. The remaining gods and goddesses are avatars of Vishnu and Shiva and Ganas and Shaktis of Vishnu and Shiva. Puranas also say that there are 33 crore Gods in the holy Hindu religion with all the Ganas and Shaktis of Vishnu and Shiva. Clarifying. In the sacred Hindu religion which man worships daily, Sri Anjaneyaswamy, Sri Krishna, Narasimha, Muneswara Swami, Shanideva, Veerabhadra, Kalabhairava, Sri Rama, Khandoba, Matagatu, the female deities are also Shaktis of Vishnu and Shiva, excluding Shiva and Vishnu. But the energies of Vishnu and Shiva, Ganas have more power than the energies of Vishnu and Shiva.
Also Saints, Yogis and Avadhutas are on earth in incarnations of the energies of Vishnu and Shiva. Also under the lordship of Vishnu and Shiva there will be plenty of Shakti and Ganas will be devas. For example Sri Anjaneya Swami is the messenger of Sri Rama, Parvati is the messenger of Lord Shiva. Similarly, Gangadevi, Naga, Kalinga, Veerabhadra, Kalabhairava, Panjurli, Mantragana, Bobbarya, Kalabhairavi, Yakshini, Bhutaraya and so on are all messengers of Shiva.
However, apart from Vishnu, Shiva and Sarahunath in the holy Hindu religion, there are 33 Gods in the religion, with the belief that messengers, messengers, saints, yogis and shaktis are worshiped as gods.
So only Vishnu, Sarahunath and Shiva are called as Almighty in Hinduism. In most holy Hinduism, angels, saints, avadutas, yogis, shaktis and ganas are called Gods. But He is not Almighty God. The Supreme Lord is Sarahunath, Vishnu and Shiva alone.
There is no almighty God in holy Christianity anymore. But there are many saints, angels and angels in holy Christianity. But all of them are worshiped only as gods, except Lord Sarahunaath, Vishnu and Shiva, the other 33 crore gods of holy Hinduism. believed But He is not Almighty God. Likewise, in holy Christianity, Jesus and others are all saints, angels, and angels. Because they have come to earth as per the order of Almighty God and are working according to God’s order. But He Himself is not the Almighty God.
There is no almighty god in the holy Muslim religion anymore. But they are also worshiping angels, pakkirs and jinn like holy Christianity. Jinns are those who have the form of demons or angels. But even in this religion, the Almighty Lord like Lord Shiva, Vishnu and Sarhunatha did not appear. But apart from the holy Hindu religion, the holy Christian and Muslim religions believe that there is one Almighty God. But no one could see the Almighty God.
- Hinduism: Om Sarahunaathaaya Namaha
- Om Shree Sathyam Shivam Sarahunaath Ekatho AAtna lingam Pranamyahum
- All is Almighty Desired
- Om Sarahunaath Namo Namaha Shree Sarahunaath Namo Namaha Jai Jai Sarahunaath Namo Namaha Bhagavan Sarahunaath Namo Namaha
- Islam: Allaha Sarahunaath Shubham Allaha Mashaha Sarahunaath
- Jainism: Jainam Bhavati Sarahunaath Sharanam
- Christian: Namaste Sarahunaath Namaste lord god holy spirit Sarahunaath Amen
- Buddhism: Buddam Sharanam Sarahunaath Sharanam Gachhami
- All Religions: Holy Sarahunaath are the most merciful
1. German, Portuguese, Japanese, Poland, Chinese, Spanish, English, Language, “Verlag Unser Wissen” Publisher ISBN 10- 6202662662
ISBN 13- 978-6202662666
2. Polish, Portuguese, German, Japanese, Poland, Chinese, Spanish, English Language, “Wydawnictwo Nasza Wiedza” Publisher, ISBN 10- 6202662719
3. French, Portuguese, German, Japanese, Poland, Chinese, Spanish, English
Edition, “Editions Notre Savoir” Publisher, ISBN 10-6202662689
ISBN 13- 978-6202662680
4. Portuguese, German, Japanese, Poland, Chinese, Spanish, English edition, “Edicoes Nosso Conhecimento” publisher,
ISBN 10- 6202662727
ISBN 13- 978-6202662727
5. Italian, Portuguese, German, Japanese, Poland, Chinese, Spanish, English Edition, Edizioni Sapienza” Publisher, ISBN 10-6202662697
ISBN 13- 978-6202662697
6. Just fiction” publisher, World Languages, ISBN 10- 6200493553
ISBN 13- 978-620-0-49355-2
7. Spanish, Portuguese, German, Japanese, Poland, Chinese, English edition, ISBN 10- 9786202662697
8. Polish Edition, KS OmniScriptum” Publishing, ISBN 10-6202662611
Disclaimer: This is a paid press release. No Journalists were involved in the creation and publishing of the content.